Incorporated with modern features as per industrial standards and requirements, we manufacture, supply & export a wide range of Laboratory Processing Dyeing Range. Quality is prime objective of us, so we source quality components from certified vendors to manufacture these dyeing ranges as per international quality standards. Durability, less maintenance and rust proof finish are the outstanding attributes of our Laboratory Processing Dyeing Range. Our offered range is broadly used in textile industry for dyeing applications.Further details:
Laboratory Pad-Steam or Pad-Thermofix with washing range is specially developed for lab scale continuous Pad-Steam or Pad-Thermofix and Washing process in a single pass for application of vat, reactive, disperse and other dyestuff on cellulosic/polyester fabric by Pad-Dry-Pad-Steam or Pad-Thermofix washing process.Process
Pad colour DIP-NIP(Vertical Padding Mangle) Pre-dryer (Infra Heating) chemical DIP NIP-Squeezing-steaming (Atmospheric pressure at 102oC) cold wash-hot wash/oxidation-cold wash-soaping-hot wash-cold wash-batching.
Pad colour DIP-NIP (Vertical Padding Mangle) Pre-dryer (Infra Heating) chemical DIP-squeezing thermo fixation (up to 230oC)- cold wash reduction clearing-cold wash-soaping-cold wash -batching.Features:
- Padding is done by vertical padder with Dip and Nip system
- Pre dryer is provided for intermediate drying easy transportation of fabric Batching arrangement at feeding as well as delivery end of the machine washing tanks 4 or 6 as per requirements
- Pneumatic loading arrangement provided for squeeze rollers with individual pressure setting.
- Material of Construction: SS 304 and SS316
- Fabric length in steaming chamber: 6 meters
- Max. Temperatur: 102oC for saturated steaming, 220oC for thermofixing
- Machine Dimensions: L 4000mmxW900mmxH1800mm
- Approx. Net and Gross Weight: 650 kg, 750 kg